Jun 10, 2014
Never Go Back A Jack Reacher Novel
Title : Never Go Back A Jack Reacher Novel
Author(s): Lee Child
Publisher:
Date : 2013-09-03
Pages : 416
Format : azw3,pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi,fb2,pdb,txt,htmlz
OCR :
Language : English
Quality :
ISBN10 : 0385344341
ISBN13 : 9780385344340
I'll let someone else divulge plot points and even argue the way Mr Child chose to bring this particular story arc around, as I refuse to. I also see no reason to try and distill 400 pages into a few paragraphs anyway. Do you like to think? Do you like books to challenge and expand your knowledge and thoughts? Do you enjoy answers to problems you wished you could have seen , didn't, and yet don't feel manipulated by?
Highly recommended author, series, and this book is a strong entry into that franchise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


No comments :
Post a Comment